Bem Vindo ao Letras Doces!

O Letras Doces contém Poemas, Frases, Pensamentos... Escritos de forma doce... outras vezes um bocadinho mais amarga. Trata-se de uma transmissão de sentimentos. Espero que se sintam em casa e que respeitem os direitos de autor.

terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2011

*I Miss You*




No more!
My heart doesn’t hold the blood,
That you my love took from him with love,
And my soul doesn’t see more the light,
Because you my love, you died.



And my window is not touch by the wind anymore,
Sense you are gone,
And my tears they don’t fall anymore,
Because you my love, you took with you all my heart.



Oh Love that still remains!
The moments you fill me with words of not pain,
And my heart beat more and more,
Calling for your name,
Whispering to the souls it claims.

Marlene Carneiro








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário